|Egypt Tour Promotion I|
|Written by Osama Fouad|
|Tuesday, 01 June 2010 08:45|
Egypt Tour Promotion I - 6 nights / 7 days - Cairo & Nile cruise
from 407 USD per person (check table rates below)
Day by day itinerary:
Day 01 - Arrival to Cairo airport, meet and assistance through arrival formalities and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 02 - Full day tour of the Egyptian Museum of antiquities, The Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 03 - Check out of hotel in Cairo after breakfast. Transfer to Cairo airport to board your flight for Aswan.
- Arrival to Aswan and transfer to your Nile cruise. Lunch on board.
- PM. Visit the High Dam, the unfinished obilisk and Philae temple.
- Sailing to Kom Ombo and overnight.
Day 04 - A.M visit to Kom Ombo temple and sailing to Edfu.
- PM. Visit Edfu Temple by calach. Sailing to Esna.
Day 05 - AM arrival to Luxor and visit Karnak and Luxor temples. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 06 - Disembarkation in Luxor after breakfast. Visit the West bank of Luxor; Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple and the two colossi of Memnon.
- Transfer to Luxor airport to board your flight for Cairo.
- Arrival to Cairo airport and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 07 - Transfer to Cairo airport for final departure from Egypt. Assistance through arrival formalities.
End of Trip
Rates: All are per person :
Using 3 stars hotel and 5 stars Nile cruise;
Hotel used in Cairo: Pharaohs, King hotels or similar.
Using 4 stars hotel and 5 stars Nile cruise;
Hotel used in Cairo: Oasis, Zoser hotels or similar.
Using 5 stars hotel and 5 stars Nile cruise;
Hotel used in Cairo: Cairo Sheraton hotel or similar.
5 stars Nile cruises used for this program :
Embarkation on Fridays: Emilio Nile cruise or similar.
Embarkation on Mondays: Nile Style cruise or similar.
Embarkation on Wednesdays: Mojito Nile cruise or similar.
Package rates include:
Package rates do not include:
1. International air tickets.
2. Domestic flights Cairo / Aswan & Luxor / Cairo. (You may book the domestic flight directly if you wish otherwise please inform us to check the rate)
3. Entry visa to Egypt.
4. Entering inside the mummies room of the museum, inside the Pyramids and the 2 tombs of Tut Ankh Amon and Nefertari in Luxor.
5. Meals at hotel in Cairo rather than the daily breakfast.
6. Lunch during Cairo tour.
7. Calash, horse and Camel riding.
8. Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, tipping, drinks… etc…
o Clients should advise, before their arrival to Cairo, the language they would use during their guided visits so we can arrange it accordingly.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 01 June 2010 09:16|