About the hotel
In a desirable location overlooking the Queens Garden, adjacent to the Royal Mews on Buckingham Palace Road. No request too large, no detail too small, 41 is a quiet and exclusive haven for the most discriminating traveller.
Cleverly infusing abundant luxury with modern practicality for both business and leisure guests alike, 41's exceptional club-like qualities will provide an atmosphere of warmth, comfort and superb service. Guests can eat, meet, drink, and sleep surrounded by opulence and luxury. This intimate property features London's ONLY conservatory Master Suite, a full conservatory ceiling ensures that the room is flooded with 100% natural daylight. The opulent marble bathrooms were hand selected and each bathroom has its personal television so that guests can relax in the bath and keep up to date with what's on.
Guest comments at '41' praise highly the teams dedication and commitment to personal service - Chantal Morand, our resident manager, is available personally to handle all of our guests requests.
The new technology suites in each room gives WI-FI, high speed internet, a selection of hundreds of movies and sounds for guests to enjoy.
All of our guests are invited to 'plunder the pantry', a selection of cold meats, cheese, fruits and delicacies are provided each evening for guests to enjoy at their leisure, all included in the rates. An extensive complimentary Continenal Breakfast is provided each day with foods from around the world, to ensure that your day starts just right.
41's Chefs and Butler's can provide the finest in culinary pleasures.
Naturally, should a guest require that special bottle of Dom Perignon, vintage cognac or a special dinner, that too is available at a reasonable price. Our well trained and experienced Food and Beverage team can easily cater to private dinners and small conferences.
Parking & Transportation
- · Nearby Pay to Park
- · Transportation to Airport
Family / Children's services
- · Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- · 24-Hour Front Desk
- · Concierge
- · Porter Service (24 hour)
- · Currency exchange
- · Express Check out
- · Left Luggage / Storage Facilities
- · Cots / Cribs
- · High Chairs
- · Restaurant
- · Lounge / Bar
- · Meeting Facilities
- · Internet access
- · Email access
- · Microsoft Office
- · Black & White photocopying
- · Document laminating
- · Fax service
- · Personal fax hire
- · TV & Video hire
- · Conference phones
- · Audio equipment
- · Flip Charts
- · Blackboard
Check In / Check Out
- · Children upto and including the age of 2 stay free.
- · Children over the age of 3 are charged as adults.
- · You may check in from 14:00 hours onwards.
- · You must check out by 12:00 hours.
- · Bookings must be cancelled 1 days in advance of your arrival date.
- · In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 1 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to one nights average cost of accomodation will be charged.