About the hotel
The Best Western Swiss Cottage Hotel is a Victorian townhouse decorated with period furnishings & paintings. Close to the Tube and buses, a very short distance from the West End, it is ideally situated for business and leisure.
The hotel is minutes from Finchley Road as well as Camden Town and Belsize Park. Also a short walk away is Hampstead village, a very popular and fashionable area with shops, bars and restaurants. The wonderful Regents Park is where you will find London Zoo. Lords Cricket Ground is just 1 stop away on the Tube.
Recently refurbished, all of the 59 bedrooms and suites are decorated in traditional style, as well as offering all the modern amenities you would expect, such as two superb and very distinct conference and function venues.
The hotel is centrally located for visiting all of what central London has to offer, as well as being close to major road links to the rest of the country via the North Circular Road A406, and the nearby M1 motorway.
Parking & Transportation
Family / Children's services
- · Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- · Guest Laundry Facilities
- · 24-Hour Front Desk
- · Safety Deposit Boxes
- · Left Luggage / Storage Facilities
- · Cots / Cribs
- · Child friendly focus & attitude
- · High Chairs
Check In / Check Out
- · You may check in from 14:00 hours onwards.
- · You must check out by 11:00 hours.
- · Bookings must be cancelled 1 days in advance of your arrival date.
- · In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 1 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to one nights average cost of accomodation will be charged.