About the hotel
Club Quarters, Gracechurch is a first class hotel, set in London's historic district, beside Leadenhall Hall market. The turn-of-the century building was originally the headquarters of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank.
Located in the centre of London financial, banking and insurance district, it is an ideal base for any business stay.
The hotel is nestled amongst charming pedestrian streets, ancient churches, parks and public houses. An overall atmosphere of tranquility will delight guests when they check in, for this hotel is well attuned to the individual needs of all its visitors. In addition, area attractions and venues that guests will want to experience are within the vicinity, making it fun to get to know the area.
The hotel has recently been refurbished to a high standard and offers complimentary wireless internet access in all of the rooms
Parking & Transportation
- · 24-Hour Front Desk
- · Express Check out
- · Safety Deposit Boxes
- · Left Luggage / Storage Facilities
- · Internet access
- · Email access
Check In / Check Out
- · Children upto and including the age of 12 stay free.
- · Children over the age of 13 are charged as adults.
- · You may check in from 15:00 hours onwards.
- · You must check out by 12:00 hours.
- · In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 2 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to 100% of the total booking value will be charged.