About the hotel
Presented and staffed as a grand Edwardian residence, the Draycott Hotel is not a hotel, it is a home. The perfect balance of luxury, privacy and location, poised between London's fashionable Chelsea and Knightsbridge.
For those who have yet to stay at the Draycott Hotel, it should come as a very pleasant surprise. Perhaps even as a breath of fresh air. To quote one of our guests, 'most hotels only give you a sense that you're comfortable while on your way to somewhere else. This one gives you the impression not that you're just passing through - but that this is where you're meant to be'.
Between 1996 and 1998 these three neighbouring late Edwardian houses in Cadogan Gardens, just off Sloane Street (London SW3), were restored to become an elegant, graceful and amazingly peaceful place to stay.
Choose from 35 individually appointed and furnished rooms, each themed around a different object - be it an Indian ivory and ebony mirror, a satinwood table, or a Georgian-style canopy bed. Spend time in the library or relax in the beautifully decorated drawing room with a complimentary glass of champagne before dinner.
Take advantage of London's great shops and stores such as Harrods, Harvey Nichols and Peter Jones - all a convenient short walk or taxi ride from Draycott Hotel. Alternatively you can explore the nearby cultural delights of London's Theatreland, museums and a growing number of excellent and acclaimed restaurants.
For business guests, our Donald Wolfit room is ideally suited for private boardroom-style meetings for up to 12 people. A beautiful oak-panelled room with large patio windows opening onto the private garden square, Donald Wolfit is fully air-conditioned and equipped with latest audio-visual facilities. It also benefits from the breakfast room opposite, which provides a break out room if required. Half day, full day and overnight delegate rates are available.
Whether staying for business or for pleasure, whether running a conference or meeting, arranging receptions or another special occasion, the Draycott Hotel provides a unique and stunning backdrop. Each visit is an experience of a lifetime and guests return again and again.
Parking & Transportation
- · Nearby Pay to Park
- · Self Parking
Family / Children's services
- · Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- · Guest Laundry Facilities
- · 24-Hour Front Desk
- · Concierge
- · Porter Service (24 hour)
- · Currency exchange
- · Travel reservation service
- · Safety Deposit Boxes
- · Left Luggage / Storage Facilities
- · Post/Parcel Service
- · Cots / Cribs
- · Baby Sitting services
- · Family Room / Internal Play areas
- · Garden / outdoor play area
- · Meeting Facilities
- · Internet access
- · Black & White photocopying
- · Fax service
Check In / Check Out
- · Children upto and including the age of 13 stay free.
- · Children over the age of 14 are charged as adults.
- · You may check in from 14:00 hours onwards.
- · You must check out by 11:00 hours.
- · Bookings must be cancelled 1 days in advance of your arrival date.
- · In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 1 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to one nights average cost of accomodation will be charged.