About the hotel
Duke of Leinster is an elegant hotel situated in the heart of London where traditional style matches modern comfort. Each guest room is individually furnished and decorated with more than a dash of aristocratic style.
Duke of Leinster is an elegant Three star hotel situated in the heart of London. As befits a hotel of such unique character, each of its 36 guest rooms is individually furnished and decorated. Each room has been recently refurbished to a high standard with comfort in mind and all rooms feature the most up-to-date facilities, including hair dryer, safe box, welcome tray, telephone with modem connection, satellite television and Mini refrigerator.
Situated in bustling Bayswater off Bayswater Road and only a few minutes walk from Hyde Park, lively Queensway with it's shops, mall, restaurants and two Underground Stations (Bayswater and Queensway).
Kensington Gardens is a few minutes walk away, as is Paddington Station giving easy access to Heathrow Airport (15 minutes by Heathrow Express) and the West.
- · Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- · 24-Hour Front Desk
Check In / Check Out
- · Children upto and including the age of 2 stay free.
- · Children over the age of 3 are charged as adults.
- · You may check in from 13:00 hours onwards.
- · You must check out by 11:00 hours.
- · Bookings must be cancelled 1 days in advance of your arrival date.
- · In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 1 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to one nights average cost of accomodation will be charged.