About the hotel
The feel of an English country home; the pleasure of being close to London's finest museums, shopping and restaurants. Relax and enjoy yourself in a setting of timeless elegance.
Imagine an English country home magically whisked to the most exclusive London borough, here you have The Gainsborough Hotel. Named after the celebrated artist, whose portrait of the Duchess of Richmond graces the light in our spacious lounge and reception. The Gainsborough combines the attractive style of bygone days with an easy informality.
To stay at this London hotel is to enjoy the London of fashionable South Kensington, Harrods, the restaurants, antiques markets, pubs and the delightful backwaters of Chelsea/ Knightsbridge. You're at the heart of the capital's culture too, with the great museums - Science, Natural History, the Victoria & Albert all nearby. For music lovers, the glorious Royal Albert Hall is just minutes away.
If you're here on business you're equally well served, being on a direct line to London Heathrow Airport and close to the exhibition centres of Earls Court and Olympia.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE BREAKFAST. RATES ARE ON A ROOM ONLY BASIS. GUESTS HAVE TO PAY EXTRA FOR BREAKFAST.
Parking & Transportation
Family / Children's services
- · Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- · 24-Hour Front Desk
- · Concierge
- · Porter Service (24 hour)
- · Travel reservation service
- · Safety Deposit Boxes
- · Cots / Cribs
- · Baby Sitting services
Check In / Check Out
- · You may check in from 13:00 hours onwards.
- · You must check out by 12:00 hours.
- · Bookings must be cancelled 1 days in advance of your arrival date.
- · In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 1 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to one nights average cost of accomodation will be charged.