About the hotel
This imposing Victorian residence is tailor-made for the business or leisure traveller. The Gallery Hotel is close to Earl's Court and Olympia; close also to the great museums & fashionable Knightsbridge.
Should business or pleasure take you to London you'll find no better base than The Gallery Hotel. This beautiful Victorian house attains the very highest standards of comfort and those amenities essential to modern living. With its mahogany panelled reception, bar and lounge area, the atmosphere is one of quiet refinement. And, true to its name, The Gallery Hotel displays original, framed art on every floor, in every room.
You'll find The Gallery supremely well placed for the Science, Natural History and Victoria & Albert museums; Harrods; Knightsbridge, London's fashion hub; the Albert Hall for music; and village-like Chelsea with its restaurants, pubs and antiques markets. Of particular convenience is The Gallery's nearness to the exhibition centres of Earls Court and Olympia, and the direct road and rail access to London Heathrow Airport.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE BREAKFAST. RATES ARE ON A ROOM ONLY BASIS. GUEST HAS TO PAY EXTRA FOR BREAKFAST.
Parking & Transportation
- · Nearby Pay to Park
- · Transportation to Airport
Family / Children's services
- · Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- · 24-Hour Front Desk
- · Concierge
- · Porter Service (24 hour)
- · Travel reservation service
- · Safety Deposit Boxes
- · Left Luggage / Storage Facilities
- · Cots / Cribs
- · Baby Sitting services
Check In / Check Out
- · You may check in from 13:00 hours onwards.
- · You must check out by 12:00 hours.
- · Bookings must be cancelled 1 days in advance of your arrival date.
- · In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 1 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to one nights average cost of accomodation will be charged.