About the hotel
The independently-owned, 4 star London Bridge Hotel, opened in Aug 98. It is in an ideal location on the edge of the City of London.
The hotel site has a heritage which dates back to Roman Britain when the area was already at the centre of links with Europe - both in commerce and communications. The hotel has 138 air conditioned bedrooms with a range of facilities which make this an attractive choice for business as well as leisure guests.
All the rooms have satellite TV, voicemail, high speed internet access, mini-bar, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, trouser press, safe (large enough to take a laptop computer), modem and fax port.
The hotel provides five conference rooms for meetings or private dining for 8-100 people. All are available with the latest audio-visual equipment, high speed internet and ISDN lines for video conferencing.
The newly refurbished 'Londinium' restaurant is now open for Breakfast and Evening Dining, serving British & Mediterranean dishes.
Borough Bar & Dining is a spacious, contemporary bar offering a wide choice of drinks and excellent food in a relaxing atmosphere.
Parking & Transportation
Family / Children's services
- · Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- · Guest Laundry Facilities
- · 24-Hour Front Desk
- · Concierge
- · Porter Service (24 hour)
- · Travel reservation service
- · Express Check out
- · Safety Deposit Boxes
- · Left Luggage / Storage Facilities
- · Post/Parcel Service
- · Cots / Cribs
- · Baby Sitting services
- · High Chairs
- · Family Room / Internal Play areas
- · Restaurant
- · Lounge / Bar
- · Meeting Facilities
- · Internet access
- · Email access
- · Black & White photocopying
- · Fax service
- · Conference phones
- · Audio equipment
- · Flip Charts
- · Blackboard
Check In / Check Out
- · Children upto and including the age of 12 stay free.
- · Children over the age of 13 are charged as adults.
- · You may check in from 14:00 hours onwards.
- · You must check out by 12:00 hours.
- · Bookings must be cancelled 1 days in advance of your arrival date.
- · In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 1 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to one nights average cost of accomodation will be charged.