About the hotel
The Mayflower is simply amazing: a steal of a hotel that gives great style at knock-down prices, with no catches. Harry's Bar in New York was the inspiration for the interior of the juice bar.
In reception an enormous wood carving from Jaipur frames a sculptured waterfall. Wander at will and come across creamy stone floors, leather sofas, American walnut and original art.
The bedrooms are wonderfully designed with marble bathrooms and exceptional walk-in showers. Most are filled with unusual antiques from India and the Far East, with lots of carved wood, gorgeous Andrew Martin fabrics and light wood floors. You get swish curtains, Merino wool blankets, Egyptian cotton and ceiling fans.
The technology is state-of-the-art and the use of space is clever. Rooms are light and a couple have balconies. Family rooms are funky, with bunk beds and good lighting.
The Tube is a two-minute walk and Earl's Court is on your doorstep.
Parking & Transportation
- · Nearby Pay to Park
- · Self Parking
- · Transportation to Airport
Family / Children's services
- · Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- · Guest Laundry Facilities
- · 24-Hour Front Desk
- · Express Check out
- · Safety Deposit Boxes
- · Meeting Facilities
- · Internet access
- · Black & White photocopying
- · Fax service
- · TV & Video hire
- · Blackboard
Check In / Check Out
- · Children upto and including the age of 2 stay free.
- · Children over the age of 3 are charged as adults.
- · You may check in from 14:00 hours onwards.
- · You must check out by 11:00 hours.
- · Bookings must be cancelled 2 days in advance of your arrival date.
- · In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 2 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to one nights average cost of accomodation will be charged.