About the hotel
The Norfolk Towers Hotel is located in Paddington, close to Hyde Park and all the attractions the capital has to offer. This Victorian building is a 5 minute walk to Hyde Park, is close to Paddington and is the perfect place to relax.
All of our 85 double and single bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and are thoughtfully appointed with many facilities. Whether you stay for one night or one week, you can rest assured of our commitment to your satisfaction.
The hotel's two comfortable lounges offer relaxing views over a delightful garden and the opportunity to enjoy a soft drink, coffee or a light snack at any time of the day.
Why not relax with your coffee and brandy in the Duke's Lounge Bar or perhaps you would prefer to sample the subtle atmosphere of CADS. CADS is a convivial cafe bar with a fascinating gallery of famous rogues and villains from fact and fiction.
Parking & Transportation
Family / Children's services
- · Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- · 24-Hour Front Desk
- · Concierge
- · Safety Deposit Boxes
- · Restaurant
- · Lounge / Bar
Check In / Check Out
- · Children upto and including the age of 1 stay free.
- · Children over the age of 12 are charged as adults.
- · You may check in from 15:00 hours onwards.
- · You must check out by 11:00 hours.
- · In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 1 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to 100% of the total booking value will be charged.