About the hotel
The Novotel London City South 4* is located just on the South side of the river Thames close to the heart of the City. The hotel is near attractions such as the Shakespeare Globe Theatre, Tate Modern and the London Dungeon.
All bedrooms feature a brand new stylish design with facilities including satelitte TV, high speed internet, in-room air conditioning, data port point, bath, automatic wake up call, tea/coffee facilities, mini bar, hairdryer, sound-proofing and double-glazing. The hotel has 6 meeting rooms for up to 100 people theatre style and a Garden Brasserie restaurant (with room service). The restaurant serves a selection of international dishes.
Guests can relax in Clinks Bar, which has a dedicated area with numerous modem points, or work out in the roof-top leisure and fitness suite, exclusive to guests, with gym, sauna and steam room.
MAXIMUM 2 ADULTS PER ROOM OR 2 ADULTS AND 2 CHILDREN.(FAMILY ROOM ON REQUEST-PLEASE CALL HOTEL.)
Parking & Transportation
- · Nearby Pay to Park
- · Self Parking
- · Coach parking
Family / Children's services
- · Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- · 24-Hour Front Desk
- · Currency exchange
- · Safety Deposit Boxes
- · Left Luggage / Storage Facilities
- · Cots / Cribs
- · Baby Changing Facilities
- · Childrens Menus
- · High Chairs
- · Family Room / Internal Play areas
- · Childrens activities
Health Suite Facilities
Fitness Centre / Gym Facilities
- · Restaurant
- · Lounge / Bar
- · Fully Equipped Gymnasium
- · Meeting Facilities
- · Internet access
- · Email access
- · Black & White photocopying
- · Fax service
- · TV & Video hire
- · Flip Charts
Check In / Check Out
- · Children upto and including the age of 16 stay free.
- · Children over the age of 17 are charged as adults.
- · You may check in from 12:00 hours onwards.
- · You must check out by 12:00 hours.
- · In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 31 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to 100% of the total booking value will be charged.