About the hotel
A luxury London hotel in South Kensington, the QueensGate Hotel presents an inspirational, city centre sanctuary. Guests who desire the essential quality, style and comfort of intimate boutique accommodation should look no further.
Niche are passionate about perfect hospitality and at our hotel every guest is greeted with genuine warmth.
London's most contemporary accommodation, the QueensGate in South Kensington, offers 26 bedrooms and is not only spacious and stylish, but also affords views over the Natural History Museum.
Situated in this prime location, this modern London accommodation is just a short walk or journey from all that London has to offer, from its history to the bright lights of the West End.
If you are visiting London for the shopping, our boutique hotel is the perfect choice. You can use it as a base to explore all of the capital's best shopping streets or head for famous Harrods in Knightsbridge, which is just a 15 minute stroll away.
All of our rooms provide spacious accommodation, boasting the very best in contemporary design. The most luxurious of materials have been used and we offer all the services that a holiday or business traveller would expect from London's premier hotel accommodation.
Lift to the second floor available.
Parking & Transportation
- · Nearby Pay to Park
- · Transportation to Airport
Family / Children's services
- · Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- · Guest Laundry Facilities
- · 24-Hour Front Desk
- · Express Check out
- · Left Luggage / Storage Facilities
- · Post/Parcel Service
- · Lounge / Bar
- · Shops / Commercial Services
Check In / Check Out
- · Children upto and including the age of 12 stay free.
- · Children over the age of 13 are charged as adults.
- · You may check in from 15:00 hours onwards.
- · You must check out by 11:00 hours.
- · In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 1 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to 100% of the total booking value will be charged.