About the hotel
The Saint-Georges Hotel is located in one of the most exclusive areas of London see our website for a virtual tour. The hotel occupies the site of Queens Hall, where Henry Wood started the original Promenade Concerts, now the BBC Prom
On the corner of Langham Place and Regents Street, directly across from the world famous BBC Broadcasting House, Theatreland and shopping areas, such as Oxford Street, Bond Street and Piccadilly, are just a short walk away.
Guests have the opportunity of upgrading to a Club room, with enhanced refreshment tray, complimentary mineral water, aromatherapy oils and special bathroom luxuries, including bathrobes and magazines.
Situated on the 15th floor is the Heights Restaurant, Bar and Lounge, offering modern European cuisine, excellent service and superb panoramic views of London.
Parking & Transportation
Family / Children's services
- · Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- · 24-Hour Front Desk
- · Concierge
- · Porter Service (24 hour)
- · Currency exchange
- · Safety Deposit Boxes
- · Left Luggage / Storage Facilities
- · Baby Sitting services
- · Baby listening services
- · High Chairs
- · Family Room / Internal Play areas
- · Restaurant
- · Lounge / Bar
- · Meeting Facilities
- · Email access
- · Colour photocopying
- · Fax service
- · TV & Video hire
- · Flip Charts
Check In / Check Out
- · Children upto and including the age of 11 stay free.
- · Children over the age of 18 are charged as adults.
- · You may check in from 14:00 hours onwards.
- · You must check out by 12:00 hours.
- · Bookings must be cancelled 1 days in advance of your arrival date.
- · In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 1 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to one nights average cost of accomodation will be charged.