About the hotel
Situated in the heart of London's West End, the Hotel is only a few minutes walk from Oxford Street. A beautiful Grade II listed Georgian Town House with seventeen en-suite guest rooms.
The Staunton Hotel boasts an atmosphere more reminiscent of a welcoming club. The luxurious décor and warm atmosphere providing a haven of tranquillity and a 'home from home' in historic Bloomsbury.
Although catering for bed and breakfast only, the quality of this hotel far exceeds the standard for a B&B or guest house hotel. The accommodation is designed to satisfy the most discerning international traveller.
The hotel has no lift.
Parking & Transportation
- ˇ Nearby Pay to Park
- ˇ Self Parking
Family / Children's services
- ˇ 24-Hour Front Desk
- ˇ Porter Service (24 hour)
- ˇ Safety Deposit Boxes
- ˇ Left Luggage / Storage Facilities
- ˇ Cots / Cribs
- ˇ Child friendly focus & attitude
- ˇ High Chairs
- ˇ Meeting Facilities
- ˇ Internet access
- ˇ Email access
- ˇ Fax service
Check In / Check Out
- ˇ Children upto and including the age of 12 stay free.
- ˇ Children over the age of 13 are charged as adults.
- ˇ You may check in from 12:00 hours onwards.
- ˇ You must check out by 11:00 hours.
- ˇ In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 1 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to 100% of the total booking value will be charged.