About the hotel
The Chesterfield is one of London's premier four-star deluxe properties, in the heart of exclusive Mayfair. It combines the elegant living standards of a gracious past with great service.
All of the 110 air-conditioned suites and guest rooms feature internet access and every possible modern business and leisure convenience.
The award-winning restaurant provides guests with their favourite 'comfort' food and has live piano music every evening in the club-style bar.
The Chesterfield is renowned for being more like an exclusive club than a hotel, with a truly attentive personal service - no request is too large and no detail too small.
Parking & Transportation
- · Valet Parking
- · Transportation to Airport
- · Transportation to City
Family / Children's services
- · Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- · Guest Laundry Facilities
- · 24-Hour Front Desk
- · Concierge
- · Currency exchange
- · Express Check out
- · Safety Deposit Boxes
- · Post/Parcel Service
- · Restaurant
- · Lounge / Bar
- · Business Support Services
- · Meeting Facilities
- · Secretarial Services
Check In / Check Out
- · Children upto and including the age of 12 stay free.
- · Children over the age of 13 are charged as adults.
- · You may check in from 14:00 hours onwards.
- · You must check out by 12:00 hours.
- · Bookings must be cancelled 1 days in advance of your arrival date.
- · In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 1 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to one nights average cost of accomodation will be charged.