About the hotel
Coupled with the highest standard of service and care, the Royal Horseguards offers an unrivalled blend of elegance and comfort.
Tucked away in a quiet area of Whitehall, this Grade I listed building overlooks the River Thames. All rooms have been refurbished to Executive Standard and are air-conditioned with fax/modem points, mini bar and ironing centre; some are complimented with a river view. The hotel is within walking distance of many major London sights, theatres and shops. Trafalgar Square, the National Gallery, the Houses of Parliament and Downing Street are just a few minutes walk away, whilst Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square are close by. Ideally located for the Royal Festival Hall and the London Eye Millennium Wheel, the business district is easily accessible. Welcome to one of the most sought after hotel in London!
Parking & Transportation
Family / Children's services
- · Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- · Guest Laundry Facilities
- · 24-Hour Front Desk
- · Concierge
- · Porter Service (24 hour)
- · Currency exchange
- · Express Check out
- · Left Luggage / Storage Facilities
- · Child friendly focus & attitude
- · Restaurant
- · Lounge / Bar
- · Meeting Facilities
- · Internet access
- · Email access
- · Black & White photocopying
- · Document laminating
- · Fax service
- · TV & Video hire
- · Conference phones
- · Audio equipment
- · Flip Charts
Check In / Check Out
- · Children upto and including the age of 14 stay free.
- · Children over the age of 16 are charged as adults.
- · You may check in from 14:00 hours onwards.
- · You must check out by 12:00 hours.
- · Bookings must be cancelled 1 days in advance of your arrival date.
- · In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 1 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to one nights average cost of accomodation will be charged.