About the hotel
This beautifully converted banking hall echoes its colourful past with a contemporary and rich interior.
A multitude of textures and complementary tones create a feeling of understated luxury and tranquillity in the heart of the City of London.
The Restaurant and Bar simply exude style and classic sophistication, combined with City chic. Serving Mediterranean cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere, the restaurant at Threadneedles is an enticing venue.
Whether it is a formal board presentation or a syndicate meeting, Threadneedles offers three state-of-the-art meeting rooms, facilitating every audio-visual requirement. For a more intimate dining experience, the comfort and seclusion of the private rooms create the perfect atmosphere.
The City is no longer just for business. Threadneedles is within minutes of the Strand and the water taxis on the Thames linking the City with the bright lights of the West End. There are innumerable local attractions such as The Tate Modern, The Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral and HMS Belfast, to name but a few. New boutique shopping is also right on the doorstep.
- · Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- · 24-Hour Front Desk
- · Porter Service (24 hour)
- · Express Check out
- · Safety Deposit Boxes
- · Left Luggage / Storage Facilities
- · Restaurant
- · Lounge / Bar
Check In / Check Out
- · You may check in from 14:00 hours onwards.
- · You must check out by 12:00 hours.
- · Bookings must be cancelled 1 days in advance of your arrival date.
- · In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 1 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to one nights average cost of accomodation will be charged.