About the hotel
Family run, centrally located, lots of hospitality. Near to shops, museums and theatres, opposite Kensington Palace and Gardens with quick access to public transport.
For over 50 years The Westland Hotel has been welcoming both national and international visitors to London. During that time it has acquired a unique reputation as a hotel that sets high standards of accommodation, where guests receive genuine friendliness and warmth.
Parking & Transportation
- · Nearby Pay to Park
- · Self Parking
Family / Children's services
- · Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- · 24-Hour Front Desk
- · Concierge
- · Porter Service (24 hour)
- · Currency exchange
- · Safety Deposit Boxes
- · Post/Parcel Service
- · Cots / Cribs
- · High Chairs
Health Suite Facilities
- · Barber / Beauty Services Off Site 1/3 Km
Fitness Centre / Gym Facilities
- · Swimming Pool Off Site 1/2 Km
Racquet Sports Facilities
- · Fully Equipped Gymnasium Off Site 1/2 Km
- · Indoor Tennis Court Off Site 2 Km
- · Meeting Facilities
- · Secretarial Services
- · Black & White photocopying
- · Colour photocopying
- · Document laminating
- · Document binding
- · Fax service
- · Flip Charts
Check In / Check Out
- · You may check in from 14:00 hours onwards.
- · You must check out by 12:00 hours.
- · Bookings must be cancelled 2 days in advance of your arrival date.
- · In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 2 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to one nights average cost of accomodation will be charged.