About the hotel
The Westminster is centrally located in a quiet garden square in the Notting Hill and Bayswater area of London. All rooms are en-suite, have modem-connections and safety lockers in each room.
The world famous antique market at Portobello Road is just a short walk away, we are within walking distance of some of London's most beautiful parks and all the major shopping areas. Theatre districts are only is just a short bus, underground or taxi-ride away. We are also just 5 minutes in a taxi away from Paddington Station, where the Heathrow Express takes you to Heathrow in 20 minutes. Our extensive Buffet Breakfast is extremely popular and we also offer you the choice of English Breakfast - these are both fully inclusive in this web-only rate. We offer everything you would expect from a central London 3-star hotel plus a friendly atmosphere making all Guests feel very welcome. Give us a try, we offer excellent value for money and you will not be disappointed.
Parking & Transportation
Family / Children's services
- · Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- · 24-Hour Front Desk
- · Safety Deposit Boxes
- · Left Luggage / Storage Facilities
- · Cots / Cribs
- · High Chairs
- · Restaurant
- · Lounge / Bar
Check In / Check Out
- · Children upto and including the age of 2 stay free.
- · Children over the age of 3 are charged as adults.
- · You may check in from 14:00 hours onwards.
- · You must check out by 11:00 hours.
- · Bookings must be cancelled 1 days in advance of your arrival date.
- · In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 1 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to one nights average cost of accomodation will be charged.