About the hotel
The Windermere is an award winning, small London Hotel centrally located near Victoria Station. Winner of Bed & Breakfast of the Year, Visit London Tourism Awards 2003.
Our guest rooms are individually decorated and include King, Queen, Double and Twin bedded rooms. We also offer a number of Family rooms.
Having established a wide reputation, many of our guests are introduced by personal recommendation, a tribute to the individual care and attention given to all.
Start your day with our complimentary English breakfast and complete the day with an excellent dinner in the relaxed atmosphere of our licenced restaurant, The Pimlico Room.
We are open to non-residents and our head chef has developed a series of menus to tempt even the travel jaded palates of our jet-setting guests. We offer an eclectic menu of modern British and European dishes.
Parking & Transportation
- · Nearby Pay to Park
- · Self Parking
Family / Children's services
- · Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- · 24-Hour Front Desk
- · Concierge
- · Safety Deposit Boxes
- · Left Luggage / Storage Facilities
- · Cots / Cribs
- · Childrens Menus
- · Child friendly focus & attitude
- · High Chairs
- · Family Room / Internal Play areas
- · Restaurant
- · Lounge / Bar
- · Email access
- · Black & White photocopying
- · Colour photocopying
- · Fax service
Check In / Check Out
- · Children upto and including the age of 1 stay free.
- · Children over the age of 2 are charged as adults.
- · You may check in from 14:00 hours onwards.
- · You must check out by 12:00 hours.
- · Bookings must be cancelled 3 days in advance of your arrival date.
- · In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 3 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to one nights average cost of accomodation will be charged.